The sound of the rain never fails to remind me of Philippines. I love it.
Also, it’s been a while since I last used this app. So, I bring you guys la lluvia.
1. Pay attention to what bugs you – it could be telling you something important about yourself.
2. Don’t just live with blah or negative feelings. Decide that you will fight to have a happier life.
3. Don’t change or stifle your personality. You’re valuable and special – so be true to who you are.
4. Pay attention to your physical symptoms. They may be highlighting unresolved frustrations, pain that needs addressing, or deep unhappiness.
5. Notice where your mind goes when it starts to wander. This often gives you insights into wishes, hopes and dreams.
6. Be willing to acknowledge and face your fears as they’re stopping you from going for the life you want to have.
7. Instead of feeling jealous or envious of others ask yourself what is missing from your own life right now.
- Finally able to try the buzzed about Macarons!!! I think I just done tasted heaven’s food. I got the ganache flavor from Le Petit Prince French Bakery.
- Hanging out with mom.
- Drew enjoying his new iPhone 5.
- Movie marathon. I finally saw Silver Linings Playbook and Bridesmaids! Haha
- Left over Lebanese food for brunch.
- Rice Krispies for merienda.
- Finally ordered my Kor bottle.
- Wrote down my work schedule on my Moleskine.
- Sushi and gyoza take out for dinner.
You should always be taking pictures, if not with a camera then with your mind. Memories you capture on purpose are always more vivid than the ones you pick up by accident.
I want to say that I’m done with the cute-sy shit. The “oh I’m texting you because I’m thinking about you’s,” the “I’m gonna surprise you on your birthday” shits, the poems. Everything that has something to do with the so-called chivalry that’s clearly been dead. I don’t want the honeymoon stage. I just want consistency.
Let’s be honest, most of them boys do things right only in the beginning anyways. So my thing is, let’s cut all the bullshit, save your cheez-its and just be there for me and hug me…
I’d have to say that while chocolate-glazed donut holes is the best thing in the world to me, a hug from a boy that I love is totally the next best thing.
maraming salamat sa pag tweak ng theme ko sa mina-mahal-ka. medyo inusisa ko ang pag modify ng theme na yon. :) ako to one. hahahahahahah. ingats ka palagi!!!! miss you.
walang anu man Zero! Ang ganda na nga ng itsura ng theme mo ngayon eh! Love it! Ikaw din, miss ko. Slight lang! Haha! Love you! <3